Trimble Precision in Your Hands
The Trimble® TDC650 is the ultimate high-performance GNSS handheld receiver for GIS professionals. Slim, rugged and easy to use, it boosts productivity and delivers maximum positioning accuracy in a single integrated solution. By combining the flexibility of a handheld with intuitive Android™ simplicity and robust field applications like Trimble TerraFlex™ and Esri® ArcGIS® Field Maps, the TDC650 is the productive partner you need that puts Trimble precision firmly in your hands.
More Information Here
• Scalable high-accuracy positioning, from meter- to centimeter-level, even in the hand.
• Ergonomic, streamlined form factor enables easy handling and portability in the field.
• Rugged IP67-rated design with military certification keeps you working in all conditions and environments.
• Android operating system requires little to no training out of the box.
• Google Mobile™ services certified to run Google core applications and access thousands of apps on the Google Play™ store so you can customize the handheld the way you want.
• Supports professional GIS mobile apps including Trimble TerraFlex, Trimble Penmap® for Android, and Esri® ArcGIS® Field Maps for easy and reliable data collection.
• Innovative TerraFlex and Penmap workflow uses the camera as a virtual pole, enabling horizontal centimeter accuracy in the hand without a physical pole. Supports Trimble FieldPoint RTX real-time corrections over satellite or Internet for 10 cm positioning accuracy worldwide.