Wednesday, November 25th, 9:00AM EST or 6:00PM EST
Corridor mapping involves surveying along linear structures or locations, such as roads, railways, and power lines and is frequently used by utility or transportation companies to assess an area where new infrastructure needs to be built.
Drone Surveying Equipment from Microdrones can make quick work of your corridor mapping projects, saving you time and increasing your business. Join us for our next Wednesday Webinar to review a Corridor Mapping Case Study where the customer used drone surveying equipment from Microdrones to survey over 4 miles of mountainous terrain for a new utility pipeline.
We’ll demonstrate why many in the industry are now switching to drone surveying methods and taking advantage of the new technology.
In this webinar we will cover:
• The challenges of corridor mapping with a drone and how to overcome them
• A detailed Corridor Mapping Case study and overview of the Microdrones workflow
• Review the digital deliverables and quality control for the final data
• Learn how easy and affordable it is to get started with drone surveying through mdaaS
• Invitation for a special offer for attendees only