The Trimble® MPS865 is a highly versatile, rugged and reliable Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) marine positioning solution. Features maximum connectivity – Bluetooth, WiFi, UHF radio, cellular modem and two MSS satellite correction channels channels.
Features and Benefits
- Keep productive when in a congested marine site or when antennas are partly obstructed on a marine vessel.
- The Trimble MPS865 marine receiver has cellular inside – it’s now easier to use base-station-free VRS on a site as well as communicate with the receiver via the internet and SMS. The receiver can also be used as a data access-point on the vessel to download design files or for immediate remote support.
- The multi-constellation option maintains productivity in congested sites or when antennas/satellites are partly obstructed. At many sites, the receiver can use free-to-air beacon support. When coupled with the GA830 antennas the MPS865 will receive the free to air beacon signals to deliver sub-meter accuracy horizontal positioning in many parts of the world.
- Save money and installed space when the MPS865 maintains precise heading without the need for GNSS corrections or a gyro compass.
Receiver and heading in one
- The built-in precise heading feature also ensure the minimal size of the unit with less power consumption, and less cabling required. Ideal when space it at a premium.