Trimble Access v2016 Release
We are pleased to announce a new release for Trimble® Access™ that includes a wide range of enhancements to General Survey that have been asked for many times by customers in recent years. There are performance improvements in Pipelines, and an exciting new feature in Trimble Installation Manager.
Trimble Access v2016.00 is releasing mid April 2016, and is required to take advantage of these improvements.
|Some of the new enhancements include:
· Named targets
· Dynamic offsetting during stakeout
· Perpendicular offsets from DTM
· Prefix + suffix for staked point names
· Duplicate point support on import
· LandXML alignments displayed in the map
· Gesture support for zooming and panning in the map on a tablet
· Measure codes now supports the AccessVision split screen
· Proximity check tolerance for points with similar coordinates
· Vertical offsets for GNSS measurements
· Filtering of points in the map or video view based on Name, Code or Description
· … and many more
Trimble Installation Manager
For a full list of improvements, visit apps.trimbleaccess.com and view the release notes.
Please note that v2016.00 cannot be installed on Trimble TSC2 controllers.