Spectra Precision recently released a new version of Survey Pro, 6.0.1
Survey Pro v6.0.1 is a maintenance update with minor issue resolutions and updates.
Spectra Precision Survey Pro version 6.0.1 is an incremental update and is available to all customers with a current software maintenance plan (software warranty) and all customers with a licensed copy of version 6.0.
- No new features were added for this release
- Added support for the UHF Networking feature for the Spectra Precision SP60 receiver
- Added support for the Trimble R10 GNSS receiver
- Added support for Trimble’s CEC division’s SPS series instruments. In Survey Pro, select Trimble S/V series for the correct drivers.
- Total Stations:
- Total Stations:
- Added an option to include both Features and Codes in CSV file exports
- Corrected an issue where only single digit point names could be entered on the Quick Codes measurement screen
- Corrected an issue with certain Topcon receivers that could block them being used as network rovers
- Corrected an issue with certain Topcon receivers that would report 0 space free on the instrument when there was space available
- Fixed a rare issue where in certain cases, using a WGS84 datum could override custom ellipsoid parameters
- Fixed a condition where points numbers might not increment properly when switching between certain screens
- Arrow buttons now more reliably turn robotic instruments in the Remote Control Foresight screen. Not all cases can be fixed because of where the software focus may currently be at. This is an OS limitation
- F30/35 Radio Bridge configuration screen was missing the Bluetooth selection button
- GNSS Points report via a style sheet would not produce a proper CSV file because of extra header information that was included
- Support for a Cassini Soldner projection was added (legacy system issue)
- Corrected an issue where a S Aziumth, SW Grid job could not be created when there was no projection present
- Many additional general improvements were made for this release
Spectra Precision Survey Office version 3.80 is required for use with Survey Pro 6.0 and newer because of the new .survey file format (Or, your current version needs to be updated by running the Software Update utility). Only version 3.30 and newer of SPSO has the proper road design and exporting features.
Please review the Survey Pro 6.0.1 release notes for more details.
Download Survey Pro v6.0.1 here
*NOTE: Please make sure that you are running the latest GNSS firmware since this new version of Survey Pro is not compatible with the older firmware
- Spectra Precision SP80 is v3.10 – please read over the SP80 User guide page 94
- Trimble R10 GNSS receiver is 5.15
Please contact NEI or your local NEI sales representative for more information.