New Spectra Precision LT52 Point and Line Laser Tool
The Tool for All Trades
Spectra Precision is pleased to announce a new addition to its industry-leading line up of construction lasers – the Spectra Precision® LT52 Point & Line Laser Tool. The LT52 combines a 5-beam laser pointer with a horizontal and vertical crossline laser to form a versatile laser tool to be used in a wide variety of construction alignment applications. The LT52 reduces a contractor’s initial investment by combining two products – a laser pointer and a crossline laser – into a single solution.
For interior work, the laser is designed to be the tool for all trades. It is used for horizontal and vertical alignment, wall layout, acoustic ceiling installation, point transfer up and down, wall and floor tiling, finish carpentry and 90 degree squaring. Wall crews, mechanical installers, plumbers, electricians, carpenters and anyone needing alignment and elevation reference can use this tool to increase their productivity and accuracy.
Ultra-bright points and cross lines can be seen in almost all interior working conditions. Points are round and focused for easy marking and are visible up to 200 feet (60 meters) away. The cross beams have a wide 210 degree fan angle which intersects the side and overhead points. Automatic self-leveling assures accuracy and fast setup. If the laser is bumped or disturbed, an “out-of-level” warning alerts the user.
With the addition of the HR220 Line Receiver, the LT52 is also ideal for short-range exterior general leveling and alignment tasks including elevation checks for decks, pools, and septic tank installation, masonry work and landscaping.
A tough housing is designed to protect the unit and endure the rigors of the construction environment. The tool is specified to withstand a 3 foot (1 m) drop test. The laser is warranted with a 3-year over-the-counter dealer exchange policy. All systems include a hard shelled carrying case.
For ceilings or applications that require a magnetic mount, order the 1215-1650 ceiling/mag mount.
Features and Benefits
• Eliminates the need for contractors to purchase two tools by combining a 5-beam pointer and a crossline laser into one product
• Versatile tool does multiple jobs – set it up once and work plumb, level and square in the whole area
• The industry’s brightest lines and points for easy viewing in all conditions – points are visible up to 200 feet (60 m)
• Wide 210 degree horizontal line intersects side points; Vertical up beam intersects up point
• Down point clears floor track, no accessory required
• Automatic self-leveling assures accuracy and fast setup
• Long battery life – 56 hours for pointer on alkaline batteries
• 3 year instant exchange warranty minimizes downtime
• Water, mud, and shock resistant – withstands a 3-foot (1-meter) drop onto concrete
• HR220 receiver can be added for exterior applications for maximum jobsite versatility
The LT52 has major improvements compared to the 5.2XL
The LT52 will eventually replace the 5.2XL.
• Visible down beam clears 2 inch floor track without an accessory
• Accuracy improved 50 percent on all lines and points
• New optics create concise and round points – easy to mark
• Points are brighter – visible up to 200 feet (60 m) – the brightest!
• 210° Horizontal line intersects the side dots
• Lines are much brighter
• Base model ships in a hard shell carrying case
• Points get over 55 hours – 4 x AA batteries power
• Battery door design improved
• Pendulum lock mechanism improved
• New “Laser Tool” look – strong, clean and ergonomic
• Powerful Class 2 laser tool