The connection between Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC) and your mobile device and be quirky at times. Below are a few troubleshooting tips to get you connected.
- USB to PC tool on the Mobile Device ***this usually fixes the connection issues
- On mobile device, go to start/settings/connections (folder or tab) and choose USB to PC. If box next to Enable advanced network functionality is checked, uncheck it, then try connecting to your computer again. if the box is unchecked, then check it and try connecting to WMDC again.
- Restart Device
- Restart PC
- Try another USB port ***make sure not to use a usb port on a computer monitor
- Try another USB cable
- Check for Microsoft Updates
- Uninstall and Reinstall WMDC
- Get with your IT department to make sure there are no restrictions on the connection
- See Support Note
- Contact nei support for more information