Trimble announced the Trimble T100, the latest high-performance tablet providing fast data processing for a variety of surveying, mapping and GIS applications. The rugged tablet brings fast computing and a large screen to the field, supporting a full suite of applications for optical, GNSS, and laser scanning solutions – including the Trimble SX12 and X7.
The T100’s slim profile and sleek design incorporates:
- 10-inch sunlight readable touchscreen display
- Windows 10 operating system
- Directional keypad with programmable function keys
- Large, internal all day battery
- Powerful Intel® i5 processor for fast data collection, processing, and quality assurance
- USB C fast charging capabilities
- Expandable dual EMPOWER module system, engineered to exceed the expectations of the outdoor field worker
- User-configurable performance settings
- IP-65 environmental specifications
See T100 Datasheet for full specifications.
“The T100 tablet is incredible for data processing in the field for a wide variety of Trimble hardware and software workflows,” said Jason Rossback, Marketing Director, Trimble Geospatial. “On the pole and off, it is engineered to be ergonomic and portable, enabling users to stay mobile while they work, with features that increase productivity and reduce downtime.”