• Light weight – at only 1.9 kg, the RD8000 range is comfortable to use for extended periods
• IP54 Rating – you can operate it in almost any environment
• Transmitter and locator feature a large, high contrast backlit LCD screen.
• Combination of new and innovative algorithms with established software on a high-performance processor core
• Improves the accuracy and repeatability of measurements
• Delivers powerful signal filtering and analysis allowing continued operation even in the most electrically noisy environments.
• iLOC™ is an advanced Bluetooth® link between the RD8000 locator and transmitter
• iLOC allows the operator to control the transmitter remotely
• Less time walking and more time locating.
• Gives the operator the tools to pass survey information to third-party applications for audit, analysis and reporting
• 1000 locate records can be stored and reviewed
• Upload this information to PDA or PC using RD8000 Bluetooth connection.
• A Radiodetection technique that allows the operator to validate the original factory calibration of the RD8000
• eCAL can issue and print validation certificate without needing to return the RD8000 to a service center.
• Depth readings are only indicated when the locator is correctly oriented above the pipe cable.
Based on a fully digital platform, the Tx family of Radiodetection transmitters supports the entire range of RD8000 cable and pipe locators.
The Tx-1 is an easy to use, entry-level, transmitter. The Tx-3 offers higher current and induction capabilities, and features 8kHz Fault Find (8KFF) functionality. The Tx-10 has the highest current capability with 8kHz Fault Find (8KFF) and Current Direction (CD) functions as standard.
All models feature a three-stage phase sensitive amplifier that delivers a constant current across its entire bandwidth in direct connect, clamp or inductive modes. The Tx range is designed to deliver superior performance using minimal power consumption in a light weight and well-balanced, format.