Define your Tunnel
- Refine tunnel components including horizontal and vertical alignments, templates, and rotation, or import a definition from a LandXML file.
- Define end-face blast holes and set-out positions typically used for bolt holes.
- Review the tunnel before going underground.
- Auto scan cross sections including options to manually measure and delete points.
- Measure positions relative to the tunnel definition.
- Set out pre-defined positions.
- Position machinery, typically a drilling rig, relative to the tunnel.
Output and Reports
- Review auto scanned and manually measured points.
- Review set out points.
You can generate reports for your surveyed tunnel while in the field. Use these reports to check data in the field, or to transfer data from the field to your client or to the office for further processing with office software.
- Trimble CU
- Trimble Tablet
- Trimble S3