Trimble has released new versions of TerraSync and GPS Pathfinder Office.
The TerraSync v5.65 Features Include:
- Support for Trimble RTX™ correction services on the Trimble Geo 7X handheld. You can now select RTX as the primary real-time source. When you select RTX as the correction source:
–the Correction Datum field is automatically set to WGS 1984 and cannot be changed
–The available secondary choices are SBAS or Uncorrected GNSS
Note – The Trimble GPS Pathfinder® Office Configuration Manager also supports setting up RTX real-time configurations for the TerraSync software.
- The option Navigate To Start Point has been added to the Navigation Options.
- An option to paste a clipboard value from the Trimble Geo 7 laser rangefinder in to any text or numeric field; in version 1.2 of the Rangefinder utility, the measurement value in a workflow automatically gets copied to the clipboard, and you can now tap and
The GPS Pathfinder Office Software Updates include:
- Support for Trimble RTX™ correction services (data collected on a Trimble Geo 7X handheld only, for Trimble CenterPoint™, RangePoint™, and ViewPoint RTX correction services). In the Position Properties window, RTX carrier corrected positions now show as RTX Real-time Carrier, and RTX code corrected positions now show as RTX Real-time Code.
- The Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office Configuration Manager has also been updated to support setting up RTX real-time configurations for the TerraSync™ software.
Refer to the Mapping & GIS Product Compatibility List for full details of all hardware, software, and firmware compatibility.