Trimble Realworks and Imaging Systems
Trimble Certified Training is pleased to offer the following advanced product training for Trimble End Customers interested in our scanning product line!
Duration: 4 Days
Location: Doubletree by Hilton, 2150 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Kenner, LA 70062
Date: Tuesday, December 2- Friday, December 5
Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
*Recommended hotels and will be forwarded to participants with confirmation.
To register for this training class, please visit Learn.Trimble.com! New users can create an account, free of charge, from the login page by clicking on the “New User? Sign up here” link. Select the Classroom catalog on the left panel and search for Application classes in listed location. Follow the enrollment process to enroll.
The cost of this course is $500/day, which includes lunch, training materials, and a world-class trainer—covering the topics listed below.
This course is designed for End Customers and Potential Customers
After completing this course you should be able to:
• Setup a Trimble Imaging System
• Configure a Trimble System
• Understand the User Interface and Navigation of Trimble Realworks
• Register Data within Realworks Software
• Understand and utilize the RealColor interface
• Open and navigate Scan explorer
• Utilize the Office Software tools within Trimble Realworks
• Understand the Modeling tools available
Each participant must bring a laptop with a licensed current version of Trimble Realworks and a Trimble Scanner, if needed.