Spectra Precision TR10 Tripod for Laser Tools
The TR10 tripod is specifically designed for Laser Tool applications. It is smaller and lighter than traditional construction tripods and also has a much lower price. The TR10 has a 5/8”-11 thread mounted on an elevating tripod extension. It is a handy and useful accessory for many tasks including 4 foot marks, counter and cabinet installation, window and door installation, tile work and general interior applications.
Features and Benefits
- Small, compact and lightweight – Easy to store and transport
- Elevating extension with hand crank – Easy to adjust to exact height
- Height range from 24 to 58 inches – Practical for outlets, light switches, counter tops, windows, doors and finish carpentry
- Bubble vial – quick level check for fast laser tool setup
- Low price – Easy to sell as an add-on to a laser tool sale
Applications & Trades
- Finish carpenters
- Cabinet makers and installers
- Window, door and garage door installers
- Electricians for track light, receptacles and wire
- Plumbers for pipe alignment and fixture placement
- Interior (wall) contractors
- Home builders
The TR10 has a 5/8-11” thread that can be used with the 5.2XL, LT56 and LT58.
It does not fit LT20, LP30 or LP50.
for more information please click Spectra