New Trimble Survey GNSS Firmware Version 4.90 Update This firmware version includes improvements to the survey receiver firmware. For best results users should upgrade to Trimble Access version 2014.12 or later. Supported GNSS receivers: if you have any Trimble R10, R10 LT, R8 models 4 & 3, R6 models 4 & 3, R4 models 3 & 2, R7 model 2, R5 and 5700 model 2. This release added new feature and improvements made to Trimble Survey GNSS receiver firmware such as:
- Improvement made to tracking performance in or around tree canopy fixed for R10 and R10 LT
- Fixed issue with R10 radio LED not flashing when receiving RTCM 3.2 data from Base Receiver
- Improvement to receiver Option Page on the WebUI updated for R10, R8 and R7
- Latin America GeoFence expanded to include Easter island for all receivers
- Allow the changing of Country Code on Reciever Only 450 MHz radios
- Simplified and improved radio protocols nomenclature for 450 MHz radio protocols.
For more information please click on this link New Trimble Survey GNSS Firmware Version 4.90 Update