We are excited to announce the launch of our new Community platform. The eCognition Community is part of the eCognition Knowledge Base at support.ecognition.com and provides an integrated environment for knowledge transfer, support, and feedback.
Registration to the eCognition Community is open to all geospatial professionals and academics.
The new eCognition Community offers:
- Discussions: so that users can share information, ask questions, and discuss rule set development topics
- Software Wish-List: allows users to make suggestions for software improvements
The eCognition Knowledge Base offers:
- Brainwave: with tips and tricks to improve your daily use of eCognition
- Library: with software tutorials, customer stories and demonstration projects
- FAQ: with typical questions and corresponding answers for quick help
- Contact Support: to submit a support request (if you are under maintenance)
Do not hesitate to use the Search Bar to find material and answers to your questions in the eCognition Knowledge Base and eCognition Community.
Enjoy exploring the new Community!