- Use the Trimble RTX Post-Processing (RTX-PP) web service to compute the absolute position of points contained in static occupation data files.
- Process baselines for multiple-frequency GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, and QZSS data.
- Perform loop closure on multiple-frequency GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, and QZSS data.
- Adjust a network for multiple-frequency GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, and QZSS data.
- Process Trimble R10 data with tilt compensation.
- Add and remove boundaries for a surface.
- Create a surface edge breakline, drape a line on a surface, and add surface texture.
- Create a cut/fill map.
- Specify the shading on a surface or cut/fill map.
- Create, edit, and copy a graphic view formed by slicing vertically through, and perpendicular to, a horizontal alignment.
- Merge two surfaces into one.
- Create a geo-referenced image of the Plan View with a world-file and Google™ Earth placemark.
- Create and save 3D model views.
- TBC Standard license listed for $495 and Complete license listed for $2,195, for only $500 you will save $1,200 including all the functionality above.
Click here: FEATURE MATRIX for a PDF of the incredible benefits of upgrading to TBC Complete.
Trade-In Program Description
Trimble announced an exciting opportunity to upgrade Trimble Business Center Standard to Trimble Business Center Complete License, and receive a credit of $500 when you return the old Trimble Business Center Standard hardware key to Trimble. The offered credit is most in cases exceed the original cost of TBC Standard.
Send the traded in hardware key to Trimble and save the tracking number to ensure the item is received by Trimble. A credit will be issued one the traded hardware key has been received.
Window of Opportunity
The promotion is going to be available from February 20th, 2014 to November 20, 2014. Request for credit must be received within window. The traded dongles must be received within 45 days of the Credit Request Date. The traded dongle item must be in working condition.
Eligible Traded Product
Trimble will accept any working hardware license of Trimble Business Center Standard including license that are no longer under warranty.
Call us today at 1.800.949.1446 to speak with a salesperson about upgrading to TBC Complete!
This document is for informational purpose only and is not a legally binding agreement or offer. Trimble makes no warranties and assumes no obligations or liabilities hereunder.