The Trimble® Nomad® Nomad 5 handheld is a fully-rugged mobile computer powered by an Android® 8.1 operating system. Purpose-built for ease-of-use and flexibility in an all-in-one versatile package, it’s the ideal tool for accurate GIS data collection, asset management and field inspection tasks for the professional field worker.
The Trimble Nomad 5 handheld will support the latest versions of Trimble TerraFlex™ software, Trimble Penmap® for Android software, and the Trimble Catalyst™ software-based GNSS receiver.
● Trimble EMPOWER module slot: user-interchangeable modules to customize the device for high accuracy, sub-meter data collection or asset management using barcodes or RFID readers.
● Up to date connectivity: integrated wireless options, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and 4G LTE to enable real time collaboration and communication for greater efficiency.
● Ruggedized platform: a reliable device to depend on with IP65 and
IP68 military-grade (MIL-STD-810G) certifications for water and dust, shock, drop, and vibration resistance.
● Large, bright 5-inch display: readable in bright sunlight and shadows for easy viewing of data, maps and photos.
● User-replaceable battery: all day long-lasting battery with the ability to swap batteries for a full day of work.
● Accurate GNSS receiver: positioning accuracy for professional grade tasks that supports GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou constellations as well as SBAS augmentation for improved real-time accuracy.
● Android 8.1 operating system: flexible Android™ 8.1 operating system with Google Mobile Services certification that allows professionals to install Trimble, third-party, or custom-developed applications easily on the device.