Trimble Edge FX Forensic Edition is the new standard in diagramming and animation software. Over 3 years in development, EdgeFX represents cutting edge technology from a proven company. Visual Statement has listened to feedback, and focused on streamlining the process for creating diagrams (2D or 3D) and animating a scene in either 2D or 3D.
- Trimble Sketchup (3D Warehouse http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/) Integration
- Enhanced Bullet Trajectory Tool. Includes cone of posibility for diagramming variance in trajectory.
- Evidence Marker System. Mark scene evidence and show photographs on unique report.
- Proven Track Record. Thousands of customers and over 10 years of feedback.
- Always 3D. Edit/position objects and vehicles directly in 3D.
- Terrain conforming. Animation paths now automatically conform to the underlying terrain.
- Simplified Animation process. Interactive ghosting system allows you to orient objects directly in the scene along the motion path.
- LightingFx. Directional lighting capability. Show headlights in a night crash for example.
- AvatarFx. Make positioning a body in 3D simple.
- Point Cloud Support. Import a point cloud and view directly in the scene.
- Interactive Timeline Support. View a timeline of your animation.
- Multiple Measurement Systems. Total Station, Baseline and Triangulation.
- New Tools. Time-saving tools such as the new Combi-line allow you to seamlessly create a single path with line, arc or curved segments.
- Enhanced 3D Crush. Damaged vehicles can now be crushed both horizontally and vertically. CrumpleFx adds a realistic look to the damage.
- Enhanced and Simplified Model Library. New life-like trees, and additional models to complete your scene.
Direct 3D Manipulation
Position, edit and interact with objects on your scene directly in 3D using the new Fx gripping system.
Create a life-like scene using photos. Introducing Depth Masking – position objects in your scene behind marked areas in the photograph.
Seamlessly shift to top-down view
Your choice. Edit/position objects in top-down view at your convenience. No rendering or waiting.