Trimble® Trident™ Imaging Hub and Trident Factory Perpetual software efficiently processes and manages land mobile sensor data to produce accurate, detailed GIS and Survey deliverables.
Mobile imaging and laser scanning systems create immense datasets that can quickly overwhelm manual workflows, therefore Trimble mobile data capture systems come with Trident software to manage field data capture, interpret images and point clouds, provide tools for quality control and manually and automatically extract features. These capabilities allow you to quickly transform your land mobile data into geospatial intelligence.
The Trident interface is designed for robust object positioning, measurement, point cloud classification, and data layer creation–ideal for the analysis of geo-referenced imagery and laser scanner data. Industry-leading functions accelerate projects and increase productivity, including key automated processes such as surface modeling, roadway sign and pole detection, lane marking detection, edge and breakline detection, road geometry, and clearance measurements.
To learn more about Trimble Trident and the Trimble MX2, visit the MX2 Youtube Channel.
Manage and analyze high-resolution digital imaging and dense point clouds
- Direct loading of MX data
- Import and processing of post processed trajectories
- QA/QC tools
- RGB point cloud colorization
- Manual classification and information extraction from digital imagery and point clouds
- User defined GIS data entry forms
- Projection of existing GIS database content on images and point clouds for easy data management
- Direct GIS database connection for multi-user data extraction and maintenance