The Trimble Zephyr 2 Geodetic is recommended for all base station applications. This antenna is also suitable as a fixed rover antenna for use in high multi-path environments such as a marine construction barge.
With ability to track Modernized GPS signals, GLONASS, Galileo, OmniSTAR, and SBAS, the Zephyr 2 Geodetic is an excellent investment for the future.
- Optimized for GNSS base station applications
- Comprehensive GNSS support, including GPS Modernization signals, GLONASS, and Galileo
- Robust low-elevation satellite tracking
- Large ground plane for best multipath rejection
- Sub-millimeter phase center repeatability
- Ideal for fixed reference stations and GNSS infrastructure networks