Enables fleet managers to make intelligent decisions using
real-time field status information. Fleet Management offers
current location, diagnostics and exception alerts to help
manage overall performance for fleets of any size in a number
• Increase fleet productivity using real-time location
• Decrease fuel costs and carbon emission activity by reducing
unauthorized vehicle use, curbing excessive speeding and
• Reduce vehicle component wear
and tear, which lowers risk of
mechanical failure by tracking
• Improve vehicle utilization and
up-time with exception alerts and
Provides dispatchers and managers visibility into work
schedules and mobile worker activities. Work Management
helps companies assign in-day jobs based on real-time schedule
status, which reduces overtime, improves customer satisfaction
and increases jobs completed per day.
• Improve efficiency by comparing planned vs. actual work
done per day.
• Improve quality of service by adjusting schedules and
reassigning work in jeopardy.
• Improve communication by issuing
work orders online to a mobile
worker who can receive jobs and
update work status with a smart
phone or laptop.
• Increase productivity by receiving
work assignments without having
to return to the office.
Allows fleet managers to proactively manage driving behaviors.
Driver Safety helps companies identify and reward good drivers
or coach drivers that put the company at risk.
• Lower accidents and liability by improving driver safety.
• Improve public image by promoting a safe driver culture.
• Increase fuel savings due to fewer speeding incidents and
fast acceleration starts.
• Improve productivity due to less vehicle down time and
fewer driver injuries.
• Reduce operational costs by
lowering fuel use and repair bills.
• Improve driver compliance using
driver-style feedback over time.
Driver Logs Hours of Service
Assists motor carriers with federal regulatory compliance.
Driver Logs Hours of Service utilizes automatic duty status
changes for greater compliance, reduced fines, increased
accuracy and time savings.
• Complies with AOBRD specifications per Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration Regulation 395.15.
• Improves real-time ability to comply with Department of
Transportation (DOT) rules, including 7/60 and 8/70.
• Provides one year of storage for your driver logs.
• Significantly reduces the time
needed to generate driver logs
required for DOT compliance.
• Reduces paperwork and improves
accuracy of logs.
• Warns drivers of upcoming DOT
violations, which helps avoid fines.