Trimble is pleased to announce the introduction of the new Trimble® TDC600 handheld, a smartphone and GNSS data collector all in one device. The TDC600 handheld is built for the field with its durable design, high capacity battery, and ability to survive drops, water, dust, hot or cold temperature and operate for an entire day’s work, even with heavy use. A slim and lightweight device, it fits easily in one hand with an optional hand strap for extra security whilst on the job. It comes equipped with a familiar and intuitive Android™ 8.0 operating system and a large, high-resolution 6-inch screen for easy viewing and manipulation of maps and data. The TDC600 handheld easily integrates with Trimble receivers, antenna, and field software for a complete field solution that is scalable to your accuracy levels. This next generation handheld is the ultimate device for a fully integrated and complete solution, doubling as a smartphone, data collector, and GNSS receiver.
• Complete solution: use the TDC600 handheld as both a smartphone and GNSS data collector, while carrying only one device. Seamlessly integrate it with the Trimble R2 and R1 receivers, and the Trimble DA1 Catalyst™ antenna for high-accuracy positioning virtually anywhere in the world. Pair it Trimble TerraFlex™ software and Trimble Penmap® for Android software to easily collect, store, and view your data.
• Powerful processor: 2.2 GHz Qualcomm® processor paired with large 4 GB memory and 64 GB internal storage to save all your data, photos, and videos.
• 6-inch ultra-high resolution bright display: large screen and high resolution makes for easy viewing of maps and data in both bright sunlight and shadow.
• High capacity battery: user-replaceable battery to last for a full workday, even with heavy use when paired with the Trimble Catalyst™ DA1 antenna for high-accuracy positioning.
• Improved communication: with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® 4.1, and 4G LTE, the TDC600 handheld is a fast device for communication via phone calls, text messages and emails, and accessing the internet for real-time collaboration on the job site.
• Ultra-rugged, ergonomic design: designed to withstand the drops and shocks with military spec certifications all packaged in a slim, lightweight form that fits in your pocket.
• Google Mobile Services certified: The TDC600 handheld is completely customizable with the ability to install and run any application from the Google Play Store, third-party application, or any Android-compatible developed software.
The Trimble TDC600 handheld will support the latest versions of Trimble TerraFlex™ software, Trimble Penmap® for Android software, and the Trimble Catalyst software-based GNSS receiver.
459 total views, 1 views today